Saturday, July 24, 2010

July 24th 2010

I guess I should start off by introducing myself to this new blog and all those who may read it.. My name is Mandy, I'm 18 years old as of March 23rd, and I'm 23 weeks pregnant today- couldn't be happier! I decided I should start a blog before I got any further along so that one day I can look back and read all about how life was when I was pregnant. Also because I just enjoy writing about myself, haha, well, it's true.. hah, but anyways.. so now that I'm all introduced, I figure I should start somewhere with my story... I guess I'll start with yesterday. I can always recap the past later..

Mkay, so yesterday wasen't all that significant, and to be honest, I can't even remember it.. Which is probably because I'm so freaking tired from not sleeping in like 29 or 30 hours. Yeah, last night I could NOT sleep. Nothing is comfortable anymore, oh my goodness, it's c-r-a-z-y!

Let me dish out a list of complaints- The bed / matress is not comfortable, the blanket is too thick, the pillows don't feel right, my love takes up 3/4 of the bed, the dogs keep itching me making the bed shake, there's dog hair in the bed itching me all over, it's too hot, it's too cold, the fan is blowing my hair frizzies and tickling my face, I can't find a comfortable position, I have to pee every two minutes, my brain will not turn off.... I could probably go on.

So after trying to sleep and failing miserably, I decided to study my drivers book so I could take my test and get my license today. I read it front to back a few days ago, and last night I wrote out 1-71 and found all the answers to the questions in the back throughout the book, listed them in order, and went over each one.

After that I watched a few episodes of 16 and pregnant and life after labor. One was season 2's Life After Labor and the other was the one with Tyler and Nicole, (my favorites)...or did I see that one yesterday and a different one last night? Agh, my mind is going... but either way, I watched some of them, on my laptop, outside in the rocking chair.

After that, for once I started my day before Richie! I usually snooze way past him, (which is pathetic, I know). I was trying to wake my mom up for the DMV since 8am? Then again at 9. At 10. At 11. We ended up getting there at 12:11. I told my mom I needed to be EXACTLY one hour early, and she didn't seem to think being a little late would do any harm.. Well, that measly 11 minutes had me miss my oppertunity to take my test. More time to study, I guess..

After the DMV, me, my mom, and our family friend/cousin Carol went to lunch at this little diner. I got chicken salad on rye toast, it was delish.

Then we went to the hospital to visit my Grammy. She's been in there for 4 days now from her spinal surgery. So that was nice!

We got home around 6pm, and Richie missed me SO much! It was adorable. I got a huge hug and absolutly smothered in love. He told me how much he missed me all day. I felt so loved..

So after going a whole day, a whole night, and a whole day without sleep...plus being out for 6 and a half hours or so...and taking a small nap on the car ride home....I am absolutly pooped....obviously...

I've been running on coffee- I had one cup at lunch and one at the hospital. I had two cups yesterday, too. Two cups a day is safe while you're pregnant...and it helps me feel better...much more efficent, motivated, alive, aware, awake, content...etc...

Now it's 7:19pm, and I'm thinking I'll hit the sack early tonight..
Maybe around, eh, 10? Who knows.

If the DMV is open tomorrow, I'm going in again. ON TIME, hopefully. I should study tonight..I probably will...

BY THE WAY- Little man has been kicking up a storm! You can see it from the outside, it's awesome... It freaks Richie out, but that's fine... I kind of understand...

That's all for now!
-Little Richie's Mommy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment